A New Start Candle Spell~
This is a good multi-purpose spell that can be used to give a bit of “oomph” to any new enterprise, whether it’s a new job, relationship or just a new chapter in your life. It’s an easy spell too.
2 white taper candles
Anoint both candles with some oil, and set them in candle holders next to each other. Light one of them, and describe some of the “old” things you are hoping to get rid of. Focus on that for a few minutes, and then use the candle flame to light the second candle. Snuff out the first one.
Now list some of the new things that you are hoping to draw into your life at this new start. Be optimistic but realistic too. Leave the second candle burning until it is finished. You can reuse the first candle in another spell if you want.
CHAKRA BALANCING MEDITATION~
PURPOSE OF THE CHAKRA BALANCING SELF-MEDITATION
The purpose of the chakra balancing meditation is to open and clear the chakras the Reiki way. It will align higher frequency energies and also purify/release any stored negative energy from your body/aura.
Here is the chakra balancing meditation:
• Sit comfortably on a chair with your hands on your legs (I have found with the palms facing upwards more beneficial)
• Whilst sitting close your eyes and concentrate on your breath, nice deep slow breathing
• Put you attention on the base Root chakra - visualize the chakra as a bright RED ball spinning clockwise - as you focus on the base chakra - breathe in red - breathe out red. Repeat for 2 - 3 minutes. NOTE: Ensure you see the red ball’s energy is spinning at the Root chakra and also flowing down through your legs into Mother earth like a tree spouting its roots and connecting with the center of the earth (This is grounding you.)
• Put you attention on the next Sacral chakra - visualize the chakra as a bright ORANGE ball spinning clockwise - as you focus on the Sacral chakra - breathe in yellow - breathe out orange. Repeat for 2-3 minutes.
• Put you attention on the next Solar Plexus chakra - visualize the chakra as a bright YELLOW ball spinning clockwise - as you focus on the Sacral chakra - breathe in yellow - breathe out yellow. Repeat for 2- 3 minutes
• Put you attention on the next Heart chakra - visualize the chakra as a bright GREEN ball spinning clockwise - as you focus on the Sacrial chakra - breathe in green -breathe out green. Repeat for 2-3 minutes
• Put you attention on the next Throat chakra - visualize the chakra as a bright BLUE ball spinning clockwise - as you focus on the Sacral chakra - breathe in blue -breathe out blue. Repeat for 2-3 minutes. NOTE: Ensure you see the blue ball’s energy is spinning at the Throat charka and also flowing down through your each of your arms and out though your hands meeting five feet in front connecting both blue energies together; flowing. Remember “what you ask for you will get” well this is turning what you say more easily into physical manifestation.
• Put you attention on the next Solar Plexus chakra - visualize the chakra as a bright INDIGO ball spinning clockwise - as you focus on the Brow chakra - breathe in indigo - breathe out indigo. Repeat for 2- 3 minutes. NOTE: Ensure you see the Indigo ball’s energy is spinning at the Brow chakra and also envisage you sitting in a chair in a Indigo room in your minds eye, looking out of a Window to the stars (i.e. Looking out of your Third eye)
• Put you attention on the next Crown chakra - visualize the chakra as a bright VIOLET ball spinning clockwise - as you focus on the Sacral chakra - breathe in violet - breathe out violet. Repeat for 2-3 minutes. NOTE: Ensure you see the violet ball’s energy is spinning at the Crown chakra and also envisage the opening of a Violet lotus flower on the top of your Crown — make this as large and as magnificent as you can.
• Finally See White light flowing down from the Heavens through your Crown chakra all the way through all the other chakras and finally into Mother earth. You should envisage your self as a glowing white being with all the Chakras within that spinning brightly (for their chosen colour). Hold this for about for 2-3 minutes.
You should feel exhilarated!
(Source:Seichim Manual by Martin Lee ReikiSecrets. )
It’s cool to see a post that isn’t ‘don’t hurt yourself in the first place!!’ but is actually giving you geniune, helpful advice for recovery and caring for yourselfHere have some help babies!
Naan bread is all kinds of wonderful. It is fast to make, incredibly flexible and tastes absolutely amazing. Never has baking bread been this fast or easy. From opening your pack of flour to brushing the baked bread with butter, you will need no more than 30 minutes. Usually, naan is served alongside a curry, but I believe that this humble bread has the potential to be the main player of meal, just serve it with a mild and creamy yoghurt and cucumber raita or with a refreshing salad of onions and tomatoes, called kachumber, and you will easily please any crowd with this light and refreshing dish.
Have a look at the full recipe here: http://cookingbrainsblog.wordpress.com/2013/03/24/breaking-bread-a-quick-and-easy-naan-bread-with-raita-and-kachumber/#more-603
BEGINNING HERBOLOGY TIPS
-harvest fresh herbs in the early morning before the sun warms them too much.
-wash herbs thoroughly and pat fry with paper towels
-When growing from seed, start them in a clean container with drainage holes 2 to 4 inches deep.
-When starting new seeds use sterilized potting soil. To sterilize your own, great you oven to about 350 degrees Fahrenheit place sifted dirt in a shallow pan, place in oven and turn it off. Let the dirt steep until it’s cool.
-Keep containers covered with plastic wrap with a few tiny holes for circulation. until sprouts come up and keep them in a sunny window.
-Once seeds have sprouted, place them in full sun and water frequently.
-if you plant seems to be at least as big at the pot is in, it’s time to Change pots.
—-Some annuals(you’ll have to replant them each year): anise, basil, borage, calendula, some kinds of chamomile, coriander, dill, garlic, mustard
Perennials: catnip, other kinds of chamomile, fennel, feverfew, onion, oregano, rue, safe, thyme, wormwood
Here’s another idea for winter bird feeding: fill a halved, scooped-out orange or grapefruit with seed. Poke four holes around the fruit and thread with twine through. Gather the ends and form a knot to hang over branches.
ok so this just hit me
humidifiers fill the air with water molecules from a source of water.
so what if someone filled a humidifier with holy water. would this essentially cleanse a room of all evil?
Either demons aren’t real, or demons are afraid because humans keep coming up with $40 solutions to demon problems.
THINK OF THE WITCHCRAFT.
*makes a mental note*
happy birthday :)
enjoy your free will and alchool
What if people who have “near death” experiences are stillborn children? D:
And what if hallucinations were memories from a past life?
What if dreams are our memories from past lives? O_O
What if Déjà vu is a past life experience that we relive for a moment? O_o
This post has fucked my mind more than any other post I have ever seen on Tumblr… Seriously you guys. Fucking. Seriously. D:I’ve always liked the idea of rebirth, it makes everything seem more connected, one big cycle
oh my gosh. brendon. no. i love you
Holy shit, what if you’re crying when you’re born cause you didn’t want to die from your last life?
STOP ADDING THINGS. I’M GOING TO CRY
I was born with my eyes wide open and I didn’t cry…what does that mean? It was a surprise or something?
I thought that Deja vu is a glitch in the Matrix?